Tuesday 3 September 2013

Back at the Studio!

So today I returned back to the studio after a longgg time off during the summer. What a way to come back with as well! The amazing shoot for Tokyo Laundry. Mainly a males photoshoot including tweed, sweatpants, boots, a range of different jeans and even onesies. Also with a girls shoot with a consistent type of clothing of loungewear and gilets for the colder months.
Photographed by one of our new photographers as we now have 4 new photographers in different areas from creative , location, cut out and studio photographers which all reflects amazing towards us and really shows off what The Point Studio is really about! 

I then thought I would buy myself some well deserved treats after all the hard work throughout the summer. Purchasing the Dr.Jart+ Waterfuse BB cream which I've heard nothing but amazing reviews about, and eventually the Real Techniques Samantha Chapman buffing brush which I've been psyched about getting for ages but never come across, so I can't wait to use two together! 




No comments:

Post a Comment