Friday 2 August 2013

Urban vs Vintage War

 No posts recently due to the annoyance of living in a countryside with no signal or Internet connections, thunderstorms and power cuts :)

Wanted to do a little mix up today of urban and vintage as they are both my favourite styles. 
Today's attire was a black skinny jean with a vintage halter neck chiffon cream blouse, Italian suede loafers  , gold rim black sunglasses and a brown vintage war styled satchel. 

As my whole outfit was vintage styled and I was out clearing my mums shop out I didn't have anything at hand 'urban' so got a bit creative using the rundown shed/garage at the back of my mums shop.

After a couple of hours of scrambling through all the broken glass, boxes and rubbish I could eventually see my feet and happy to still see my pretty loafers were still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment