Wednesday 26 June 2013

Welcome to the Madhouse All Saints Inspiration














Keeping a constant update on my Instagram  news feed i get a lot of my inspiration from it! Especially today. One thing i love about All Saints is the rustic edge effect they have towards everything. Using my Summerhouse Studio as a den for the morning i took my iPod, camera, props and of course clothing to help me create today's style set!
Chunky black buckle boots, white dresses and a khaki green vintage army jacket is a definition of All Saints summer. It reminds me of a Barn party outfit
Using my Urban Outfitters khaki jacket, white crotia half top summer cotton dress , and my Office Black buckle studded boots.
Little bit of play time with the wire coat hangers, string and a garden wood rustic fruit collector box.
Anythings possible in Fashion remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment